The Project Consultant will join the project implementation team of the “Strengthening the Vocational Education and Training in Moldova” (CONSEPT) project, implemented by AED and funded by the Liechtenstein Development Service (LED).
We are looking for a project consultant to help our organization in achieving the objectives set for 2022 as well as in planning a new phase of CONSEPT project in collaboration with AED team and relevant stakeholders. The key requirement is that the Project Consultant has experience and demonstrates expertise in project management within relevant NGOs or international organizations.
Additionally, the Project Consultant will provide general support to the AED team in projects implementation. Thus, there will be a broad and interesting field of activities waiting for the new person, who will complement an excellent team.
The duration of the contract is 1 year. Nevertheless, AED is interested in long-term collaboration.
Scope of work
· to participate in the development of the three-year application together with AED team
· to develop together with working group various materials and to document the work process
· to ensure proper documentation of the results
· to support AED in organizational tasks
· to study projects related materials and documents and provide feedback
Qualifications and abilities required:
· Experience in project management: Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation, Reporting
· Experience in the NGO field with a focus on educational programs is an advantage
· Fluency in spoken and written English
· Good computer skills
· Good organizational skills
· Work experience in the education sector, on the level of VET is an asset
· Interest and openness to learn new things
· Experience with online courses is an asset
· University degree, preferably in education, economics, or other related fields
Application: Please send a personal application letter and your CV to the AED, not later than the 16th of January 2022 to: email@example.com and use subject heading: Project Consultant.
Only short-listed persons will be contacted.
For more information about the position please contact us via email. For more information about AED and the mentioned project please visit: www.aed.ong